Pages

Rachel loves romance in all its forms. She writes sci-fi, paranormal, and contemporary stories in MMF, MF, FFM, MFM, and occassionally FMMMMMMM pairings.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Me and My Muse

Hi, Muse. *sigh* Just read a comment that really upset me. I wish people would think before putting their nastiness in writing. I know, Muse, but everytime I decide to avoid that person she pops up somewhere else and I end up getting sad again.
True, she must be a very unhappy person to be so nasty.
Anyway, writing helps pick me up. What shall we write? No, it's a little late for a Halloween story but I suppose we can make that leap into paranormals that we've been thinking about for a while. Vampires? Werewolves? Demons? Angels? Where shall we start?
With a pumpkin? Seriously?
Fine, I'll take your word for it... Paranormal fun here we come.