Pages

Rachel loves romance in all its forms. She writes sci-fi, paranormal, and contemporary stories in MMF, MF, FFM, MFM, and occassionally FMMMMMMM pairings.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Me and My Muse

Good Morning, Muse. We haven't written anything for a day or two, should I be worried?
Oh? You're on holidays? Does that mean I can actually get a full night's sleep for once?
Well I suppose the timing is okay. Edits are due soon and the ironing pile is rather tall...
Actually taking a holiday is quite appealing. I mean, there are soooooo many things I should be doing. I've got a November release from Cobblestone Press that I need to promote, a Christmas short coming soon from Evernight Publishing. And then of course there's all the Christmas organising, presents, family gatherings and general socializing that needs to be done.
Oh...
That is a good idea. It will make that sad story rather romantic and definitely hot.
Uhm... holiday canceled. We have some major writing to do.